I, Avrile Floro, created this Blog because it seemed primordial to me to have a mean of communication in English. Indeed, one of our formation’s purposes is to train us to be perfectly fluent and operational in English.
Managing the blog is really a great experience because it makes us meet a lot of people that we will not meet otherwise. Even if it is sometimes very challenging, handling that blog is very enriching. I believe I am able to speak in the whole team’s name when I say that it is an amazing adventure. It drives us everyday to go further and if we need to communicate in an effective manner it is because without it the blog would not be able to survive.
Mahaut Dufour really provides me a valuable help by preparing with me the interviews we need to do, writing numerous articles and assisting me very closely in each step of the blog.
Our project is also an intergenerational project because we really want to work with people from older promotions or younger ones. This is not only an option, this is a lot more, this is an obligation. To show properly how the Grande Ecole du Droit changes our way of life (and the way we percept it also), we need to gather the most testimonies possible from all the people involved.
|Creators : Avrile Floro (left) and Mahaut Dufour (right) – photos by Christophe Rabinovici
||Editorial manager and head of review committee : Emma Laudinat||In charge of photography : Santiago Ramirez|
Contributors 2013-2014 :
– GED 1 : Emma Laudinat, Mathieu Mestre, Clémence Lamy
– GED 2 : Coline Vériaux
– GED 3 : Alexandre Rodde
– Former GED students : Caroline Franquet, Maxime Vezirian
Contributors 2014-2015 :
– GED 1 : Tom Guélimi, Juliette Tironneau et Elise Wagner
– GED 2 : Emma Laudinat, Clémence Lamy, Inès Rodriguez, Juliette Musso, Raphaelle Ludomir
– GED 3 : Avrile Floro, Baya Hariche
Contributors 2015-2016 :
– GED 1 : Nina Vnr, Lucile Dego, Augustin de Crécy, Melody André
– GED 2 : Tom Guélimi, Juliette Tironneau et Elise Wagner, Héloïse Vigouroux
– GED 3 : Emma Laudinat, Mayeul Lelièvre, Anne-Isabelle Legouy, Mélissa Vinçon, Elena Auclair, Mai Le Van, Clémence Lamy
– Former GED students : Maher Hachem, Maxime François Vezirian, Fanny Roussel, Gaëlle Benoist, Claire Coutoula, Baya Hariche
Contributors 2016-2017 :
– GED 1 :
– GED 2 : Melody André
– GED 3 : Héloïse Vigouroux